Instructions for Records Application
- You can enter as many unique records as you wish. A complete signed ICFA- USA record application with payment is required for every entry. Application forms should be legible without blank spaces.
- Records on the official ICFA-USA application only will be considered. Emails, telephone calls, letters or other means will not be accepted.
- You need not be a resident of the state where your record is applied.
- You need not be a resident of the United States to apply for an ICFA-USA record in any of the states where the capture occurred during your visit to the US.
- By signing the application, your signature is a statement of truth. In the case of any dispute, applicants may be subject to a lie detector test. In the event the dispute is unfounded, ICFA-USA will pay for the test. Should the test confirm any impropriety, the applicant will pay for the test.
ICFA – USA Record Application Form
Download the ICFA – USA record application and email or mail it to the addresses provided with your payment or proof of payment (ie – PayPal receipt) and required photographs. If it is determined you have established a new record, your submission will be updated on the ICFA – USA website and you will be notified within 15 business days.
Member discounts can be applied for ICFA and CAG members in good-standing on the date of submission/payment.
Download the ICFA – USA Record Application (PDF): click here
Download printable ICFA – USA Sign (2012 PDF): click here
Application form preview:
Deadline and Required Payment
Annual submissions are accepted each year until 11:59PM CST on December 31st for that calendar year. At the end of the year, the standing record for each state will be moved to the all-time revolving record table. Then a new calendar year will commence. The overall USA record holder will be entered to the ICFA.
$30 USD Non-Members/ $25 Carp Anglers Group Members/ $20 for ICFA Members via enclosed check, payable to CARP Tournament Series or via PayPal (include copy of receipt). One discount per entry:
Order your Engraved and Personalized Coin for $20:
Order your Printed Certificate (First Copy) for $10:
Order each additional copy Printed Certificate for $5 each: